High Reliability Screening
Massachusetts Bay Technologies is committed to quality control which consists of total involvement with design, development, manufacturing, testing and reliability screening of all our semiconductor products.
Massachusetts Bay Technologies is firmly committed to producing quality devices free of defects and deviations. Our primary goal is to maintain consistently high standards by focusing on the following functions:
- Assuring all incoming materials conform to documented specifications.
- Assuring the calibration of all test and manufacturing equipment as well as all standard jigs and fixtures.
- Performance of all electrical and environmental screening up to and including space level.
- Responsible for maintenance, review and strict adherence to all specifications used in the manufacturing and screening of all Massachusetts Bay Technologies semiconductor devices.
- Responsibility for maintenance, review and strict adherence to the company’s ESD program and policies.
Massachusetts Bay Technologies is a certified ISO 9001:2008 facility. This system has facilitated Massachusetts Bay Technologies’ transition to a military/ commercial manufacturing operation.
Massachusetts Bay Technologies provides standard high reliability test programs for our entire product line. These programs are based on MIL-STD-19500, MIL-STD-750 for components assuring the use of our products in military and space applications. The following tables are suggested screening requirements We offer three levels of high reliability testing at the TX, TXV and S levels.